It seems to me that I would do better with my own blog. I have been posting my thoughts, most recently, on Facebook, but my friends, for the most part, do not really appreciate what I have to say. Before Facebook I was active on you-tube, but there are so many people saying the same thing over and over again, with nobody listening to anybody else… crazy. So on to new things!
I will try not to be overly one track-minded in this endeavor. Hopefully I can come up with something of interest to say, now and then. Being a minimalist/vegetarian/raw foodist/most of the time vegan/agnostic atheist/dyslexic (that’s right, I don’t believe in dog. ha-ha), I should be able to come up with something. I mean, really. Now then, if only I can think of a name for this thing….
- Both Christians and Atheists Are Fools
- Theists and False Flagging/Reporting
- Respecting God or Egocentric Thinking?
- No Such Thing As An Atheist?
- If I Don’t Believe in God, Why Do I Talk About Him At All?
- I’m Back.
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Religion and The Mullet of Truth
- Minimalist And The Start of a Serious Discussion
- Maybe its not my place to point out reality as I see it