A man who claims to have a one on one personal relationship with the creator of the universe is considered “spiritual”, but the man who claims to be in communication with extraterrestrials is considered “insane”. Why is that if both men have the same amount of proof and faith? It could be said that it is statistically more likely to be in communication with extraterrestrials.
- Both Christians and Atheists Are Fools
- Theists and False Flagging/Reporting
- Respecting God or Egocentric Thinking?
- No Such Thing As An Atheist?
- If I Don’t Believe in God, Why Do I Talk About Him At All?
- I’m Back.
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Religion and The Mullet of Truth
- Minimalist And The Start of a Serious Discussion
- Maybe its not my place to point out reality as I see it