It is of popular opinion the America was intended by the founding fathers to be a Christian nation. If this is so can someone explain the Treaty of Tripoli Article 11, “As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion…” This treaty was signed by President Adams and approved, unanimously, by the Senate in 1797.
- Both Christians and Atheists Are Fools
- Theists and False Flagging/Reporting
- Respecting God or Egocentric Thinking?
- No Such Thing As An Atheist?
- If I Don’t Believe in God, Why Do I Talk About Him At All?
- I’m Back.
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Religion and The Mullet of Truth
- Minimalist And The Start of a Serious Discussion
- Maybe its not my place to point out reality as I see it