Christians believe certain thing to be true about god. As do Muslims, Hindus, and atheists. Here is the interesting thing… They are all right. If god is truly infinite, he would be all things. Everything finite would be a small part of god. So, what the Christians say about god is 100% accurate. What atheists say about god is 100% accurate too. How could anyone be wrong?
There is no point in fighting over an infinite god. It all comes down to point of view. Maybe we are all looking at the same thing from different angles.
Picture two hills with a valley in between. On one hill you have the Christian camp, and the other the atheist camp. In the valley we find a large object (god). The Christians say the object is white and square in shape. But the atheists say the object is blue and spherical. Each side can plainly see what the object looks like. Each side is also unwilling to go around to the other hill to see what the object looks like from there.
Both sides are right because they know what they see. Both sides are wrong because they are unwilling to see from another point of view.
- Both Christians and Atheists Are Fools
- Theists and False Flagging/Reporting
- Respecting God or Egocentric Thinking?
- No Such Thing As An Atheist?
- If I Don’t Believe in God, Why Do I Talk About Him At All?
- I’m Back.
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Religion and The Mullet of Truth
- Minimalist And The Start of a Serious Discussion
- Maybe its not my place to point out reality as I see it