We atheists have been trying to convince Christians for years that god is imaginary. How is it working for you? I found that all we are doing is alienating ourselves even more by trying to get people to see reason on a belief they came to without reason…Faith.
How is this helping the world become a better place for everyone? How is constant and endless debate fixing anything?
How is it not insanity to do the same thing over and over and over hoping for a different result? All we are doing is feeding hate.
Here is my idea of a new road for atheists to take. Instead of trying (pointlessly) to prove gods non-existence, let us try to show Christians that atheists are moral, loving, real, and sane human beings with families just like them. With the current Christan view of atheists no one will even think about trying to contemplate listening to us. We are seen as evil incarnate. Maybe if we can change that perception, we can change the world for the better… Just a thought.
- Both Christians and Atheists Are Fools
- Theists and False Flagging/Reporting
- Respecting God or Egocentric Thinking?
- No Such Thing As An Atheist?
- If I Don’t Believe in God, Why Do I Talk About Him At All?
- I’m Back.
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Religion and The Mullet of Truth
- Minimalist And The Start of a Serious Discussion
- Maybe its not my place to point out reality as I see it