I recently wrote a post about Christian nostalgia. I got a lot of feedback from Christian Friends suggesting that what I was really feeling was GOD calling me back, which is a bit odd considering that I participated in the “blasphemy challenge” and we all know what the bible says about that. 🙂
Anyway, last night we watched “Finding Neverland” and I had another even stronger feeling of nostalgia. At the end of the movie when the wall disappears and the actors float through the air I was reminded of reading Peter Pan as a child. I remembered how much I wished I could fly (I used to run and jump, thinking that if I really believed, I could fly). I got a little choked up and everything… My Christian friends told me that god was using Aslan to show me that he was there. I have to wounder if Peter Pan was using this movie to show me that he is real too. 🙂
- Both Christians and Atheists Are Fools
- Theists and False Flagging/Reporting
- Respecting God or Egocentric Thinking?
- No Such Thing As An Atheist?
- If I Don’t Believe in God, Why Do I Talk About Him At All?
- I’m Back.
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Religion and The Mullet of Truth
- Minimalist And The Start of a Serious Discussion
- Maybe its not my place to point out reality as I see it