Some of you may know that I suffer from migraines on a semi-regular basis. They start with a pain in the back of my head and slowly move around to my eyes. From there they travel deep into my brain. I see spots and vomit if I don’t go to sleep promptly. Historically the only cure for these attacks was to go to bed for the rest of the day. Which is a big problem when you have plans.
Yesterday I started feeling one coming one while I was out and by the time I got home I was seeing spots and feeling nauseous. As I was lying in bed I wondered to myself if Zen meditation would help. I once read somewhere that a few hours of meditation can replace a good nights sleep so I tried it. I did 15 minutes of Zen meditation and the migraine got better. Not 100%, but I felt good enough to watch a movie and have a normal evening.
- Both Christians and Atheists Are Fools
- Theists and False Flagging/Reporting
- Respecting God or Egocentric Thinking?
- No Such Thing As An Atheist?
- If I Don’t Believe in God, Why Do I Talk About Him At All?
- I’m Back.
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Religion and The Mullet of Truth
- Minimalist And The Start of a Serious Discussion
- Maybe its not my place to point out reality as I see it