We started a raw food detox on Saturday. This involved eating nothing but raw plant foods in a certain way. Simple enough. This detox is suppose to take a month or more and lead to better over all health. By yesterday I was feeling awesome. I had tons of energy and was, in general, happy.
Yesterday was also our 12 year anniversary. We decided to go to the Olive Garden for dinner. We has a salad and the Ravioli de Portobello, my favorite. For dessert I had a layered chocolate mousse cake. It was very good. And that my friends is what not to do.
We got home at 9:00 and went right to sleep. We felt horrible. In the middle of the night I got up to use the bathroom and nearly passed out right after I nearly barfed and right before other bad things happened. We slept in until 9:00 this morning. I felt like I was out drinking all night.
The lesson learned here is simple; never eat cake while doing a detox! Starting to feel better now, just ate some fruit. 🙂
- Both Christians and Atheists Are Fools
- Theists and False Flagging/Reporting
- Respecting God or Egocentric Thinking?
- No Such Thing As An Atheist?
- If I Don’t Believe in God, Why Do I Talk About Him At All?
- I’m Back.
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Religion and The Mullet of Truth
- Minimalist And The Start of a Serious Discussion
- Maybe its not my place to point out reality as I see it